And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Fall Fun!!!!!!
Here are some pictures from Halloween and fall leaves. I just love this time of year. Hopefully after today I will be posting some hunting pictures, lets keep our fingers crossed.
I'm pretty sure that is a popular blog title this time of year!! Their costumes are sooooooooo cute!!!!
Stay strong on your points this week. I'm thinking about doing Weight Watchers online when I get back to work and have the extra money. I'm not strong willed enough to count all on my own and the online thing was so easy to use.
Super cute pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that is a popular blog title this time of year!! Their costumes are sooooooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteStay strong on your points this week. I'm thinking about doing Weight Watchers online when I get back to work and have the extra money. I'm not strong willed enough to count all on my own and the online thing was so easy to use.