And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Reader Poll
Who is going shopping early on Black Friday? I can't decide, yes there are some smokin good deals out there - have you seen the Walmart ad? But I am gonna be in St. Louis so that makes me a little nervous.
There are a few things my mom needs - so if she can't get them online, which I doubt, then I will go with her - so she can get them both..... but my presents are already bought and wrapped ;o)
Good luck in STL - I don't know if I would brave it there.....???
Have I ever told you how much I despise you over-acheiver already done people Tina? LOL! Just kidding, next year when my life isn't so nutty I will be that way.
I was just debating going because I am unsure about leaving Lucas because I am nursing. There are some GREAT deals out there and I might just be up at 4AM for these. I will blog about it if I do always something funny to tell.
No way Jose!!! Are you crazy?? I like people, but not that much and I don't like to get up early either. I'm all for the online thing in my PJ's. I think I heard someone say that the prices are actually available online already, it's just not advertised like that.
alot of the walmart deals are online starting at 4 or 5 on Friday morning.....
ReplyDeleteI just might be one of the shoppers this year... it would be a first for me though!
ReplyDeleteBut Tina I may just do it online at 4am!
There are a few things my mom needs - so if she can't get them online, which I doubt, then I will go with her - so she can get them both.....
ReplyDeletebut my presents are already bought and wrapped ;o)
Good luck in STL - I don't know if I would brave it there.....???
Have I ever told you how much I despise you over-acheiver already done people Tina? LOL! Just kidding, next year when my life isn't so nutty I will be that way.
ReplyDeleteI was just debating going because I am unsure about leaving Lucas because I am nursing. There are some GREAT deals out there and I might just be up at 4AM for these. I will blog about it if I do always something funny to tell.
ReplyDeleteNo way Jose!!! Are you crazy?? I like people, but not that much and I don't like to get up early either. I'm all for the online thing in my PJ's. I think I heard someone say that the prices are actually available online already, it's just not advertised like that.
ReplyDeleteIt is my goal to go to my death saying, "I leave this world knowing that I NEVER shopped on Black Friday!"
ReplyDeleteHowever, I may be willing to watch your little ones, while you shop! I bet you knew that already, didn't you?
Cindy