I hope this doesn't sound mean, but it does my heart good to see others out there (close to my age) struggling with weight. It makes me feel so normal. And seeing Chrissy and Kim get back on the Weight Watchers band wagon rejuvinates my weight loss desires. Kim, be proud of those three pounds, that is hard work! So I too am gonna break out my books and keep track of my points. I won't be going to meetings, really, when would I have time right now. Maybe after things are less crazy. So you fellow WW chics post some good tips you get.
Thanks everyone for making me feel normal. And Chrissy that whole self-control thing is such a bummer...
Happy Monday everyone!
Jaimee-Thanks and I am proud of those 3lbs. I hope to report another 2 gone. By the way Jim informed me that your husband and him went to Vegas together.
ReplyDeleteI completely forgot about that. It is such a small world. I can't even remember how long ago that was - like 2002?
ReplyDeleteIt did Kim's heart good when I told her how much I weighed...lol! She didn't believe me and then she said it made her feel better. Not sure how to take that...hehe! But...you used to be my nurse, so I can't hide anything from you!! ;o)
ReplyDelete