And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Monday, November 16, 2009
Exterminator
OK, I don't know what you guys call them at your house, but we always told Hannah to brush her teeth good to keep away the cavity "bugs". Well we did good for 4 years until this last visit. She had one cavity "bug" on her top molar where the enamel didn't form all the way and we didn't get the sealants on in time. So today we had our first visit with the exterminator aka Dr. Grover. It went well, she had the lovely laughing gas. The worst part for her was the sealants and I think that was because the assistant who did them was very impatient with her and not kid friendly. So without getting on that soap. . .one thing I have learned working in pediatrics is to be very patient, answer their questions, and explain what you are doing. We take for granted that we know what all those instruments are going into our mouths. Kids don't realize that and it kinda freaks them out. Anyway, she did awesome with Dr. Grover, and our "bug" is now gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Hopefully no more cavities! I've heard positive and negative things about Dr. Grover, glad he was good with Hannah. Thanks for letting me vent earlier, I needed it. Love ya sis! See ya Wednesday.
ReplyDelete