Thursday, September 23, 2010

Now that I have high speed. . .

Where do you guys order your online prints from?  Walgreens?  Walmart?  Snapfish?  someplace else?  Looking for input on who has high quality prints at a cheap price of course!

4 comments:

  1. I have used Walgreens and Snapfish... just whoever has a sale at the time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look for Walgreen's sales... but I don't think its the very best in quality if you pick up at store. Mail offers are better.

    Snapfish offers 50 free prints to each email address account. I think those are pretty good photos.

    Shutterfly has the best quality photos, but they are the highest. You get free photos for signing up.

    I have used CVS online and also York photos too if there is a promo.

    Basically sign up for all the accounts and get the emails... and then look for the best price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Wal-mart and Shutterfly. Shutterfly now because I'm using them to create holiday cards woot :)

    ReplyDelete