Sunday, September 19, 2010

Guess what is back this week?

The Biggest Loser - Season 10!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?  I can't.  I am so stinking excited.  But in honor of this season I am gonna actually do something. . .

I got a coupon in the mail so that I can go back to Weight Watchers and get two months for the price of one.  Now that is pretty hard to pass up.  Plus all statistics show that you lose more weight if you actually go to the meetings.  So I think Tuesday I will start that back.  I will keep you posted!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, when does it start? I don't have TV, but I'd love to watch it on the internet. It's one of the 3 shows that I miss...okay, I'll admit the other two are Grey's Anatomy and The Bachelor(ette)! ha ha. I can't help it...really I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimee-I am wanting to go back to because of the great deal, but I am not going to be able to afford this month. When I did go I went to the Tuesday morning meeting and I love the leader she is great! I plan on going to the evening meetings on tuesday as well because a friend of mine wants to go but she can only go in the evening. I figured a double dose won't hurt? lol. And Ashley you are always welcomed to come over and watch it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - it starts this week, Tuesday night! Oh and Grey's starts this week too, Thursday night, we will get to see if Derek lives or not? I can't wait!

    Kim - I too am planning on going on Tuesday mornings as long as I am off work, when I am not I want to go Thursday morning cause the same lady does the meetings then too. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Biggest Loser! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete