Monday, September 6, 2010

Question for the audience?

Do we have any scrappers out there in the blog world?  If you are one let me know cause I got the itch started to start up again.  Could be because I had out my scrapbooks showing Hannah them.  She got such a kick out of the books I had done before we had her.  She was amazed at how skinny and hot her parents used to be!

4 comments:

  1. I have scrapbooked. I haven't in awhile due to Miss Caylea. But I hope to make her a book someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Jo Ann if you would just head up to St. James once or twice a month we could get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I used to do this too! It takes a lot of time and money! I am going to do Blurb.com for making Daniel's book using photos I have stored on my computer and also take it directly from that blog. I think it might save time... but maybe not money (?). Would love to see a photo of you finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaimee, If we were closer you bet I would!! :) Maybe Caleb will be transferred closer to St.James, it could happen. :)

    ReplyDelete