Where to begin? First of all I am so proud of us we got new cell phones and did not get iPhones! We wanted them sooooo badly but decided not to get them for several reasons:
1. They are expensive
2. I can't use my cell phone at work so didn't need all the cool apps
3. We decided the extra we would spend every month could be spent on satellite Internet instead
4. We even searched around for the best deal and got two phones for free (9.99 shipping) and didn't have to upgrade our package
Then on Monday Scott decided to surprise me and ordered our satellite Internet! Woo Hoo! It got installed today and this is my first official post using it! It's like a whole new world now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought my bathroom paint and Scott says he is gonna paint it tonight for me! I have only had it picked out for 6 months or so, just such a chicken poop when it comes to that stuff - such a commitment to one color. . .
Biggest Loser was stinking awesome last night! I literally sat there and cried a river listening to their stories - I can definitely relate to Burgundy and Tina! I think they are gonna do awesome!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the season!
Yay for new phones!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Satalite internet!!!
Yay for new paint!!!!
Super exciting post :o)
GOOD FOR YOU!!! NEW PHONES, INTERNET and a new color of paint in your bathroom. I've had the paint bought for our master bathroom for over a year, it is still sitting in the bathroom closet. Painting the bathroom is on my to do list while I'm on maternity leave. Enjoy your new stuff....oh and another note on one of your other posts. YOU ARE WORTH IT! Good luck with weight watchers. I so miss you at Dr Cunningham's office. I've got about 4 weeks left until the newest Baby Halbert arrives.
ReplyDeleteI hear yah Joyce, I miss Dr. Cunningham too. I ask her all the time if she has run off her new nurse yet so I can go ahead and come on back. It was just where I belong, I loved that job, loved the patients, loved the office, loved the doctor. Maybe someday!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get your phones??? Curious.
ReplyDeleteGood decision not buying the iPhone. I know that there are so many hidden fees. Its a neat toy, but we can't afford them now, either!
We went through Radio Shack.com. They seemed to have the biggest selection and best deals. No complaints at all
ReplyDeleteI cried also Jaimee, dang people and their sad stories! :( How exciting, yay for new stuff!!! :)
ReplyDelete