And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Potty Training Update
Jack has got it by golly! He has got the peeing in the potty down. I think he has had a total of two pee accidents all week. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! Now the poop thing is another issue. First he went from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday afternoon without pooping. Somehow he managed to sneak away when he was with Scott and pooped in his undies. So we still have some work to do there. But I am so excited he is peeing in the potty, and he comes and tells us, it isn't just me constantly asking him. Yippee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Major milestone! I always thought the recognition of the urge to pee was much more difficult for little ones, so with Jack doing that first, you should have it made. Give him some kisses from Grandma!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad for you and Jackson!!! I tried underwear with Alexis today and she had an accident. She refused to put underwear on after that, she brought me a diaper. Maybe someday.......
ReplyDeleteYay! I thought Sarah would NEVER get the poopy thing. When we went away to Michigan and my mom kept her, she bought her a singing potty seat, and she loved it so much it somehow encouraged her to poop in it...lol! Maybe that would work for you? :o)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love this milestone!