I think Hannah looks more like you for - sure - not from any certain picture, but just from the two of you - Jack could go either way - I think he looks alot like Hannah - which would mean he looks alot like you, but I also see Scott in there - !!''
It hacks me off when people say my kids look just like my husband !
I think Hannah looks more like you for - sure - not from any certain picture, but just from the two of you -
ReplyDeleteJack could go either way - I think he looks alot like Hannah - which would mean he looks alot like you, but I also see Scott in there - !!''
It hacks me off when people say my kids look just like my husband !
I know, we carry them for 9 months, give birth, etc and then the dads get credit for their looks. I don't think so!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute kiddos! Loved all the pics... but I am horrible about who looks like who.
ReplyDelete