Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekly Chore List

I actually made this list a while back, when Scott was gone to the Fire Academy. Needless to say it didn't get done then. But I have decided this week to give it a whirl. I think it will be a little easier now that Scott is home more. He can look at it and see the "chore of the day" and take care of that chore while we are gone OR if he is gone the kids and I can easily tackle it at night.

Monday - Bathrooms
Tuesday - Kitchen (counters, cabinets, and fridge)
Wednesday - Trash
Thursday - Dusting & Office
Friday - Kids rooms
Saturday/Sunday - Floors & Laundry

I know on the weekends we will add stuff in like wash windows, clean out closets, clean up outside, etc. But if we only did these basics I would be so happy! What do you guys think? Do you have a "chore list"? I know this is probably Tina's everyday list. LOL! Love yah Tina!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny that you posted this! I was just telling Ross the other day that I was thinking of making a chore chart to help me stay on track!

    ReplyDelete