So here I go, my first venture with a blog. I hope this will allow me to keep up with my friends and family. You see I don't do Facebook or My Space, we have dial up for our Internet connection so it would never work. Where we live the only option for high speed is satellite and it is too darn expensive for our budget. So while I wait for Century Tel to bring high speed to our area I muttle through with dial up. Needless to say I won't post all the time, but I will try to post at least once a week.
Today is Friday evening, Hannah just got home from her last T-Ball game of the summer (sad and glad emotions from me). I love T-Ball, I remember playing it myself when I was a kid, but this year was very hectic for me. You see I made it very clear that I didn't want to coach this summer because of nursing school I knew I didn't have enough time to work with the kids. My dear sweet husband said "No biggie, just show up at the games with Jackson, I will take care of everything". Let me tell you how that went - it didn't. You see just about the time the games started Scott started a new job - one that he had to work pretty well every Friday. So guess who got to be coach - ME!!! Now, I love that I got to spend time with my daughter and her friends, but I don't like to do things halfway and I feel like that is all the kids got. So my mixed feelings are glad that the season has ended so I won't feel so guilty but sad because next year Hannah will be in Bantam league and that means she is growing up.
Jack and I had to stay home tonight due to a little stomach virus Jack has, so we just hung out, played outside with the dog, and waited for Hannah to get home. Scott is at work, working his first overtime shift. Wish he was home, but proud of what he does.
That is all for today, I am gonna work on posting some pictures and all that good stuff. Hope to hear from you soon!
It's a good way for your dad and me to keep up with what's going on in your life.(See examples below). I read it and convey the info to him. Of course, he also tries to remember to tell me when you text him stuff.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know you were changing jobs.
Didn't know you were the T-ball coach.
Didn't know you were trying to lose weight
So, yeah, it's a good thing.