Hey - you are in the prayers!!! Owen - yeah - IDK why you didn't know :) It has been awhile! He was born March 29- If Scott still worked at STJ he would have known b/c the ambulance took me to Columbia - to be at their NICU when he was born!!! Your kids are way too cute, it hasn't been that long since I have seen them - but they are still getting big!!! anymore in the works? New house??? no new house!!!! We will never move again - unless God tears it down and we have to move! We love it here, and I hate to move.... mostly I hate to move. but it is 5 years paid down and has enough space - of course we could use a playroom on the back for all the toys - but it is great here!!!!
What else is new with you?? How do you know chrissy?
Praying.
ReplyDeleteHey - you are in the prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteOwen - yeah - IDK why you didn't know :)
It has been awhile! He was born March 29- If Scott still worked at STJ he would have known b/c the ambulance took me to Columbia - to be at their NICU when he was born!!!
Your kids are way too cute, it hasn't been that long since I have seen them - but they are still getting big!!! anymore in the works?
New house??? no new house!!!!
We will never move again - unless God tears it down and we have to move! We love it here, and I hate to move.... mostly I hate to move. but it is 5 years paid down and has enough space - of course we could use a playroom on the back for all the toys - but it is great here!!!!
What else is new with you??
How do you know chrissy?