Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whoopie Cushion and Thanks

Ok, so today I had to run into the Dollar store to get some toilet paper. We love to look around in there, you never know what you are gonna find. Well lo and behold my little princess found a whoopie cushion. Oh My! My two kids were laughing hysterically in Dollar General making fart noises with the whoopie cushion. I have never been so mortified and amused at the same time. Of course I am thinking I won't see anyone I know and here comes Sarah Ray up to the checkout counter. Naturally Hannah has to run up to her and hug her and show her the new wonder. Luckily Sarah is just a fun enough person that she was not offended by it. As we walked out of the store I handed Hannah the huge pack of Charmin and told her I thought she might need it. He he he!

So my blog has a cool new look, thank you to Jess and Chrissy and Nel who have the cute background to inspire me. As I was looking through them I found this cool one with fire trucks on it and it reminded me that I needed to thank some people. To my husband Scott, Uncle Shawn (I realize his is retired but he will always be chief to me), Uncle Carl, Steve Ruben, Shawn Karl, Liz Karl and all the other Fire Fighters, Paramedics, and EMT's THANK YOU so much for what you do! I pray that you all are safe when you are asked to go into dangerous situations and that God watches over you all and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment