And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Changes
I don't know about everyone else, but change makes me nervous. I have never been one of those people that live in the moment and can transition from one thing to another. I like routine. I like my kids to have a routine, they like their routine. When they don't have routine, they show signs of morphing into some kind of monster that I do not know. Why am I writing about change you ask? Well I have been going through alot of it lately and I have decided it has me in a funk, so I hope that writing about it will get me out of my funk. I have changed my simple go to work life and take care of my kiddos to one that involves endless hours of homework for nursing school, working part time, and depending on alot of family to get us through until I graduate. And now I am going to be changing jobs and that is the icing on the cake. I am excited about my new position, but it is change and I am scared to death. For anyone who doesn't know I am going to be leaving the OB office to go to work in pediatrics with Dr. Rao on July 27th. Now, don't get me wrong, I am so excited to work with Dr. Rao, I have loved her for a long time as our pediatrician and know that she will teach me so much. But I have been with Dr. Cunningham, whom I love and still love, for 5 years so I pretty much have a set routine there - so this is a huge change for me. So say a little prayer for me, I know it is gonna work out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like I need to change pediatricians so I can still see you! :o) Funny...I was actually thinking of doing that anyway. My friend Sarah takes her kids there.
ReplyDeleteHey love the blog miss you and the kiddos :)
ReplyDeleteGlad I found you :)
Oh no! Well, hopefully I'll still see you when we're in there to see Dr. Sean! Good, luck, I know you'll do great with all the kiddos! :0)
ReplyDeleteI'm very sad that you are leaving Dr. C, but glad that you are getting a chance to do something new! And who knows, with you there on the inside it might not be so difficult to get a sick kid in to see Dr. Rao ;)
ReplyDelete