Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grrrrrrrr

Ok, so my husband's schedule is a rotation kind of thing, we could literally figure out what day he works 5 years for now.  So it is nice cause you can plan ahead.  Grrrrrr - today he gets a phone call that he is being moved to a different shift.  Nice huh!  Effective Sept 1st.  So I have spent the last two hours redoing calendars, figuring out if I have babysitting available etc.  This is not how I wanted to spend this beautiful day. 

Yes I know I am complaining, but I had to vent and who better to vent to then my blog friends.  And let me tell you one other thing I hate having to make changes on my pocket calendar.  OH MY!  There is so much white out on it now I might just go buy a new one. 

4 comments:

  1. They have some super cute ones at WalMart :o)

    And I hate changing my calender.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big time bummer! We just talked about this this morning! I also really dislike having to change plans. It really throws me for a loop!

    ReplyDelete