I currently have two openings:
Babysitter needed: College girl or stay at home mom wanting to make a little cash. 4 or 5 days a month, main responsibility will be for an adorable little man. Must have a love of outdoors equal to his.
Personal harasser: Female friend needed, can't be nice, must hold me accountable to some sort of exercise/diet routine. Very pushy is a must, and must be willing to drive to my house for interventions when needed.
I think that pretty well sums it up. Applicants can apply by leaving a post or email me at sjhmarcee@peoplepc.com
I can be your personal harasser. I am doing it for a friend right now. I email her almost everday asking her if she is exercsing or eating healthier. I have even forward her inspirational calendars! But in return I need the same. Guilt is a great motivation for me and no one is making me feel guilty for not exercising. So let me know? And if you get a better offer tell them to come harass me as well!
ReplyDeleteI don't take harassing very well from someone who has not accomplished what I am wanting to accomplish. Make sense? So I couldn't be your harasser since I am in the same boat. It would be like taking financial advice from someone who likes to max out their credit cards.
ReplyDeleteBut...I think we might make good accountability partners. Maybe that's what we need? :o)
Thank you Chrissy! You are exactly right accountability is what I need.
ReplyDeleteJaimee...if you need that pushy person, though, my mom would be a good friend to have. She lost 30 pounds back in 2006 with WW and has kept it off. She often tries to help me make good choices...if I only still lived under her roof! (Wait...I take that back...I like being on my own...lol!)
ReplyDeleteChrissy - didn't Caleb start school? And if so, you and Kim wanna walk after we drop kids off at school in the mornings? My schedule will vary week to week but next week I could go Tues-Fri.
ReplyDeleteIf you are being serious about the babysitter part, I would really be interested! :) I was actually thinking about letting the local bloggers know via my blog that I am looking for more jobs. I have been babysitting for a LONG time now (almost 10 years, whoa!) and I'm sure you could ask Ashley Redburn about me as a babysitter if you want a current reference. I babysit for her family, along with the McEnaney family (Dr Sean), who you could also reference. Let me know! mdmerenghi@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm homeschooling Caleb, but even if I wasn't, I'd still have two others with me! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWell that is ok with me, Jack will be with me too I was planning on letting him ride his bike while I walked.
ReplyDeleteJaimee, I am interested in walking with you after dropping the kids off at school...we could even meet at my house, it's so close to the school...email me or give me a call!
ReplyDeleteAsh
Ashley, Tuesday morning you are on! I will see you at your house 8:15ish. Yeah! I am so excited! Anyone else I am sure is welcome to come with us. The more the merrier!
ReplyDelete