This week's I am featuring Miss Isabel Ann! She is my sister Jessica's youngest daughter AND the newest member of my family. Isabel has the most beautiful eyes, oh and cheeks you can't help but smootch! Something special about Isabel is that she is my only niece or nephew that I got to be present for when she was born. I remember feeling so honored to be one of the first people to meet her, and the first person to give her a bath. Gotta love that new baby smell! She is the reason I get baby fever!!! She will be one next month, so hard to believe!




I saw the post Sunday and loved it, but this is the first time I've had to comment. I love that black and white picture of her sleeping! Where did take that one at?
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!
ReplyDeleteCome and check out my August giveaway with low entries!
http://thechattymommy.blogspot.com/2010/07/etsy-august-mandysyellowcorner.html