Monday, July 19, 2010

Thinking about it. . .

So I have been strongly thinking about restarting my blog. But I definitely want it to have a new focus, so you guys tell me. What do you want me to write about? I have a few posts brewing in my mind such as. . .

The day I got my results
We are sorda stay at home parents now
New routines
Featured Family Members
Did you know we have a dog?
What's your favorite Staycation Location
Bedroom vs Playroom

I might tackle a few tough topics just for fun like - becoming "members" of a church, To vaccinate or not to vaccinate, Birth control vs Natural Family Planning vs God's Will, and Divorce to name a few.

and of course lots of posts with pics of our fun, amazing, relaxing, reconnecting summer.

Oh and a few little surprise posts that might give you all some insight into my crazy, mixed up mind.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

Jaimee

7 comments:

  1. I am really curious about NFP vs. BC vs. God's will. Its really appropriate for me in my life these days!

    I am also hoping you will write (of course anonymously) about your life in a hospital. I am considering nursing. And I would love to hear successes and trials and adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo Hooooo!!!! Of course I want you back :o) And I can't wait to read every single post you mentioned :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becoming members of a church. That's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I hope you come back...I can't read your whole post for some reason...but I'm thrilled you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are blogging again! I can't wait to hear about all the things you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it! :) I am really excited that you are back and am also really excited to read all of your new posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl - one question, why exactly don't you have a blog? If I can do it, so can you!

    ReplyDelete