I am still here - and reading!!!!! I am sometimes a lost commenter tho - I make it up when I am in the mood - I will go back and back-comment on stuff!!!!!
Now sister, if you're only blogging for comments, shame, shame...lol! You should blog just because you want to! And I didn't comment about Jack's "shub up" because you'd already told me!!!
I totally know how you feel sometimes!!!! But I am stil reading too!!!! My little girls pull me away from the computer so many times and then I forget what I was going to comment.... Please keep blogging :o)
Thanks girls! You guys are the best! And no, Jess you won't find me commenting on every post, but in 50 days you might, that's when I graduate! Chrissy, I was happy to be there for you guys! I have to admit, he is a fighter, I had to take a break after him. He had me sweating! LOL!
I am still here! I am not very good at posting comments. Please don't cry. I hate when people cry.
ReplyDeleteI am still here - and reading!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sometimes a lost commenter tho -
I make it up when I am in the mood - I will go back and back-comment on stuff!!!!!
Happy ALMOST graduation!
Now sister, if you're only blogging for comments, shame, shame...lol! You should blog just because you want to! And I didn't comment about Jack's "shub up" because you'd already told me!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, am I to expect comments from you on every one of my blog posts?? LOL! =)
ReplyDeletehee hee, sometimes I feel this way too jaimee, it's okay! Know that I'm always here reading...i would be lost without having blogs to read! ;0)
ReplyDeleteYou keep me entertained, that's for sure!
I try to comment on all the blogs I read (well...the girls I know anyway), so I apologize for falling behind on commenting here! :o)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were there the day Gabriel had his stitches taken out! I mentioned you in my blog today!
I totally know how you feel sometimes!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut I am stil reading too!!!! My little girls pull me away from the computer so many times and then I forget what I was going to comment....
Please keep blogging :o)
Thanks girls! You guys are the best! And no, Jess you won't find me commenting on every post, but in 50 days you might, that's when I graduate! Chrissy, I was happy to be there for you guys! I have to admit, he is a fighter, I had to take a break after him. He had me sweating! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI feel this way. too. So then I feel like writing really outrageous things like "I'm pregnant" or "I hate spring" to see if anyone notices.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading your blog...now that we found each other.....keep writing!
ReplyDelete