Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Funnies

Out of the mouth of Jackson:

After his first day at his new daycare we were laying on my bed together watching a little tv before bedtime. I was asking him questions about his new daycare. He answered 3 or so and then said "Shub up". I of course asked him to repeat what he said, he says to me "Shub up". I swallowed hard and said "Jackson are you telling me to Shut up?". His reply (of course priceless) was "Yah Mom, shub up, I tired". Now I know, I should not have laughed but how do you not? Seriously? I of course in my nicest mommy voice explained to him that we don't tell people to shut up.

And for the other funny. Every Monday night Hannah has gymnastics. We take turns driving her and Chloe and always meet up at McDonald's. We (both sets of parents) have started a bad habit of getting them Happy Meals when they are done. So Jackson and I are at McDonald's waiting to pick up Sissy. She of course gets in the car with a Happy Meal. Now, I had fed Jackson a much healthier dinner earlier in the evening. He wasn't starved. As we are pulling out he says to me with his little chubby hands turned up in the perfect little position as if saying "huh" and says "Mommy, me want a Happy burger please". Hannah and I bust into hysterical laughter. If you guys could have seen his precious little face, and he used his manners. So of course we turned back into the parking lot and got his "Happy burger".

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I think that is too cute! Kids say some crazy things. I'm expecting a baby in November. The other night Gibson (my 3 year old) says "Mommy your belly is huge!" I was like Gibson! Mike (hubby) was laughing. I know Gibson is only 3 but HUGE, come on....I'm just like maybe a month along. But, I laugh now!

    ReplyDelete