Does anyone need a new excuse for calling in to work/school? I have a great one!
Good morning *insert name*. I am calling in today because I am stuck in my garage.
Yep! I am stuck in my garage. You see the cables that attach to the spring that pulls the door up and down came undone. Well one side came undone last night. So me in my brilliance decided to undo the other side so that it wouldn't be all cock-eyed in the track. Hmmmm, big mistake. Cause this morning when I went to open it, all I got was about 6 inches. Suburban no fit under 6 inches. So being the industrious woman I am thought oh I will just unhook it with the little "emergency latch" that we use to open it when we have no electric. Again, big mistake. Garage door slam to ground. Cause the cables are undone and so the super strong magical spring that makes it go up and down won't let me and my super woman strength open it. So again being independent and not needing a man to fix this reconnected the one side of the cable. Well I couldn't get enough tension in the cable so I can't fix it. It will have to wait until Scott gets home at 9. So I called my instructor with the best excuse ever. Good thing Hannah was staying at the sister in law's house, she can get to school. Just Jack and I hanging out here, held prisoner in my house.
I can see this playing out in my head - and I have to say it's kinda funny ;o)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your unexpected @ home time w/Jack !!!!
Oh my gosh! If it's gonna happen, it seems to happen to you these days!
ReplyDeleteOh, Jaimee this is too funny!At least, you tried to solve it on your own. I would have been on the phone telling whomever, sorry I can't make it!
ReplyDelete