Hannah - My big girl Hannah is doing great. She is reading up a storm and doing really, really well at school this year. She should be starting soccer again soon and loves going to gymnastics on Monday nights. She has become such a good helper for me. For a few years we had some really, really rough patches in behavior and I wasn't sure if both of us would survive it. But she is really growing up fast, and it is showing in her much improved behavior.
Jackson - this week is gonna be a big week for him. He starts his new daycare this week. I really think he is gonna do well, he will be with all three year olds now so I think he speech will improve alot. He is growing like a weed and changes so much every day. And he is all boy, loves to spend the day with his daddy and doing "man" stuff - fishing, hunting, and four wheeler riding. Hard to believe his is gonna be three in a little over a month.
Scott - he is doing great, he is really helping around the house so much now. I know he is just "saving up" (favors that is, so he can go without feeling guilty) for fishing season, but I will take any and all help I can get right now. We have been trying to have date nights every few weeks or so. Last night we went to Frisco's for hot wings with one of my friends from work, it was so nice to get out for adult conversation. He also has his head shaving coming up next weekend, so that should be fun for us to go to.
Me - hmmmmmmm, where do I begin. Right now things are soooooo crazy. I shouldn't even be blogging right now, but need the quick distraction. School is ok, this is such a busy semester. So many deadlines. Plus really difficult subjects to learn. I am feeling way overwhelmed with school right now. Work is fine, nothing to exciting going on there. Weight loss is well how do I put it, hard, not happening, a huge struggle right now, really stressing me out. I know I am really stressed about school so I am stress eating which would be why I gained a pound this week. I know I need to exercise but don't know when I have time. Our Money Makeover is going pretty good, we have been at it about a month. Still really struggling with the budgeting. But we have paid off $1197.14 in debt in a month. I am pretty excited about that. We will keep at it until we figure out what works for us.
So many things seem out of control for me right now; my house is a disaster, my weight is out of control, I hate not knowing where I am gonna work when I am done in May, I hate struggling with money, the list could go on and on and on.
Anyway, sorry about the very depressing, rambling post. I will try to come up with something a little more exciting next time.
Oh Jaimee, sorry that you are feeling like this. I hope that calmer times are ahead. Congrats on the debt!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! You are on the downhill side from here on out. Each day you make it through is one more day closer to the end. Your dad and I pray for you!
ReplyDeleteMy sign in word was "beliv" Just believe! isn't that awesome!