We had a great weekend, but we have had some very sad news in the last few days.
#1 - we found out Friday that Scott's Dad has Renal (Kidney) Cancer. We don't know any details yet about if it is limited to just the one kidney or what. So please be praying for Scott's Dad as we go through this new journey.
#2 - Jackson's babysitters are quitting! I am so bummed about this. We love Cheryl & Michelle. They are the kind of sitters that I have never once questioned them, Jack has never thrown a fit when I left there, he loves them. He asks to call them on the weekends. I totally understand their decision to stop, but dang it! I love them, I need them. I have found somewhere for Jackson to go, but my heart is sad.
I think this is all, they say bad news runs in three's - lets hope not!
On a funny note my husband has decided to join the Mehlville Fire Department's St. Baldrick's team. This is a fundraiser for childhood cancer, and the participants shave their heads. So March 6th I will be seeing my husband bald for the first time. If anyone is interested in donating please follow the link here.
I understand your pain losing your babysitter. I was devastated when I lost mine. I will be praying for Scott's Dad.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks about Cheryl and Michelle =(
ReplyDelete