
Hey, I thought since everyone else was posting their goals I might as well share mine. I looked for a picture of me from when I was younger and skinnier but I just didn't find that "one". So I figured this one would do cause I think that suit is too darn cute, appropriate for a mommy but might turn Scott's head when I walk by. Plus I love black and red and it has underwire for support so it is my ultimate suit to wear on the beach next summer!
Might I suggest finding your own skinny pic...like what I posted and what your sis posted? I'm not sure any of us "normal" girls can look like that...her boobs are too perky and I doubt she's had kids...lol!
ReplyDeleteOk so I haven't found that special one yet. I mean sure I could drag out high school pictures but they are not realistic, I am 31 yrs old. Plus everyone would make fun of my hair - I had amazingly huge long curly hair.
ReplyDeleteI want to look like that girl too!!! I have faith in you Jaimee ;)
ReplyDeleteVery cute suit!!
ReplyDelete