I am so excited! We got the best news today! My Dad and Stepmom are renting a beach house next year in Destin, Fl for our entire family. With Scott's new job I wasn't sure we would be able to go because vacation is based on seniority. But Scott got word today that he got his vacation approved. So June 5-12 we will be in Destin! This is so awesome. I am so blessed to have parents that want to spend time with all the kids, and so blessed that we all love spending time with each other. Growing up that wasn't always the case, you know when you get steps and halfs involved it gets messy when you have all those teenage hormones going. But now we are a pretty close knit group, which I love! So Florida here we come! Hannah is so excited. She has never been to the beach. Jack of course hasn't either and I think I went when I was younger to see my grandparents but don't remember it at all. Yeah! So countdown starts now to save money and lose weight! I wanna be a hot beach momma!
Ok, a few other details to add. Hannah got diagnosed with Strep Throat today so pray for her and me and Jackson that we don't get it as well. Scott should be ok, he had his tonsils out when he was a kid. Also, pray for my brother, he has battled drug abuse for a long time. I think things may be changing this week so be praying for him.
Did I mention I am going to the beach next year? Oh yeah, and it will be just after RN graduation! So much to look forward to next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment