Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awesome Day!

You know how sometimes you have a day that starts out wrong and just continues and continues and continues?  Well it seems like I have had a very long string of those lately, but the great weather brought a great day for me!  Let me tell you a little about it. . .

Got up this morning, got my shower, got dressed.  I decided I was gonna try on my new brown Old Navy Maternity shirt, and guess what I love it!  It is super cute!  This is a big deal cause I am very much feeling like a beached whale and maternity clothes are just not appealing to me this time.  I cant keep pants up, I am constantly pulling them up.  Shirts are never long enough, blah blah blah, but this shirt is super cute!

As I was getting dressed here come Miss Hannah and she is in such a super great mood.  She got dressed in her new capri's and was so sweet.  Then here comes Jack, he was also quite happy.  He too put on his new camo shorts (I know shorts in February). So he goes to daycare in his camo shorts, snow boots, and a hoodie.  I mean as long as boys shorts are they are basically capris anyway.

So I get the kids dropped off at school and I head to Rolla.  I had a very pleasant shopping trip at Walmart, the checker was super nice and another worker loaded my bags into my cart.  Then I went to the Cowtown Carwash at KMart and the lady that runs it was there, she noticed the auto car wash wasnt working correctly so she hand washed my big ol suburban.  For real!

Scott just called and found out he gets to take his Engineer test today (fire truck driver) which he will pass with flying colors and will open up so many more opportunities for him at Mehlville.  Say a little prayer for him!

This afternoon I have an appointment that might just present a wonderful opportunity for me and my family!  I hope to tell you guys all about it real soon, but say a little prayer that if it is God's will it will happen for me!

Praise God for this great day!  I hope you all have a great day too!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for good days!!!!!!! Good luck today - I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!
    And I am so glad you loved your new maternity shirt ;o) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had an awesome day....
    Can't wait to hear about this opportunity you mentioned. I will say a prayer.

    ReplyDelete