Monday, October 11, 2010

So Sorry

Sorry ladies, I have been very blog neglectful here lately.  We have just been so stinkin busy.  We love FALL so much and when we don't have something to do we just go outside and find something to do.  I did get my guest bathroom painted, will share pics soon.  Kids are both in soccer, Hannah loves it, Jack not so much. . .he just wasn't ready and we shouldn't have signed him up.  Work is good (saying this through clenched teeth, will vent about that later), hubby is great, kids are growing like weeds.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get some meaningful posts out - I have a funny one brewing (think tips for a pleasant ER visit with a little humor).  Anyway, off to snuggle with my 7 year old!

2 comments:

  1. I love to hear ER stories! Especially if they involve inappropriate tattoos or fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your ER post!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete