Here is how my week shaped up:
Jackson - ended up being sick off and on all week. Monday he was home with me. Tuesday I thought he was better so I sent him to Cheryl's only to have him wake up from nap with fever so I had to go get him around 3:30. Wednesday and Thursday he stayed home with Papa Dave. Friday he went back to Cheryl's but we did start him on some oral steroids/breathing treatments because of croup. Of course with him being sick we did not go on our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I was very upset about that but don't wanna make anyone else in our extended family sick.
Hannah - is great! Absolutely nothing exciting to report on her except she is reading like crazy and I love it.
Scott - had an awesome week. He got to go to the Vice President Biden speach in St. Louis. Political views aside it is a once in a lifetime experience to be on stage with the second in command.
He is also looking amazing. He hasn't lost but about 8-10 pounds, but all that PE is making him look hot! He has lost almost all his beer belly and has a very nice set of pecs! Which brings me to. . .
Me - after seeing Scott when he got home I have decided to reinstate my diet. I am gonna use the weight watchers points system and should have weekly posts on my loss. At work we have a weight loss challenge going on until Thanksgiving so I would like to lose 15 pounds before then. Keep me motivated girls!
Thats about it. School is going ok, we have about 8 more weeks until Christmas break! Then only one more semester! Yeah me!
No comments:
Post a Comment