And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Prayer Request
Ok blog girls! I am calling/counting on you. Without going into tremendous detail I will try to make it short and sweet. Pray for my mom - she has her third blood clot in her leg. She has been under a tremendous amount of stress lately (due to the next two requests) and her clot has returned. Pray for my brother, Brent - he is battling drug addiction but is in a good, safe, Christian environment now so pray he gives God a chance to heal him. Pray for my sister, Rachel - she is having alot of stomach issues and pain after eating to the point she won't hardly eat. They can't figure out what is wrong, maybe it is from the stress in the house, not sure. I think that pretty well covers it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll pray for them right now.
ReplyDeleteThey will be added to my list.
ReplyDelete