- New baby
- New job
- 1st Day of Preschool
- 1st Day of Third Grade
- Girls Bible Horse Camp
- 14 year Wedding anniversary
- 33rd Birthday
- Branson
- Springfield Cardinals Game
- Home from Afghanistan
- Weight loss
- Weight gain
- The Third
- Gestational Diabetes, CSection, and IV's
- Scared of the Dark
- TBall
- Bantam Ball
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
It's getting to be that time. . .
That's right ladies, Fall is just around the corner. I am hoping that will mean more time to blog. So what do y'all wanna know? I have definately had lots of changes in the last 6 months in my life, so what do you wanna know about? Here are a few highlights, in random order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How can I avoid G-diabetes? (Haven't had it in any pregnancies, just really never heard!)
ReplyDeleteDo you like the big age gap between #2 and #3? (Curious for my own point of reference!)
More baby photos!
There is a huge movement towards midwifery and natural childbirth and all things UN medicated in pregnancy (like Ina May Gaskin). What do you think? Did they teach you this in school at all? Also, would you prefer non medical interventions in pregnancy?
Do you have a horse at your house?
How will you celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries (looking for ideas!).
I want to here about all of it. I've really missed you!
ReplyDeleteWant to see pictures of your kiddos....hear how work is going....I want to hear about everything.
ReplyDeleteC-Section, G. Diabetes and Ivs :o)
ReplyDeleteYour new job!
Your new baby!
School
You know.... all of it :o)
~Nel