I know I am supposed to be MIA, but I gotta tell you gals you are the best. I don't know who all is praying for me but I must admit I have had the best 4 days in a while. I think it all started with my last post. I got a call from PCRMC Friday for an interview in a department that doesn't even list an opening. That interview is tomorrow. I finished up one of two big projects for school and I got a weekend away with my hubbie without my little angels. And I just keep singing Kim's favorite song over and over and over in my head. I have to get a copy of that! Reading Chrissy talk about her weight struggles has somehow given me new motivation in my get healthy journey. BTW I bought The New Atkins For a New You book Thursday and am pretty excited. It lets you have caffeine! I always get the "Atkins Flu" when I start it so I always give up about day three and I know if I could just have a cup of coffee or a Diet Dr Pepper I would feel better but before you couldn't and now you can! So I am gonna start it tomorrow! Yeah me! I know this is getting off track but the more I think about the way our grandparents ate compared with how we eat today and I think about what has changed the answer smacks me in the face like a V-8 commercial - processed foods! Duh! All the convenience crap we ingest is making us fat! It makes so much sense but is hard to break the habit. Anyway, back to the point, thanks for praying for me and keep it up, I still have 39 days until my sanity is restored!
Jaimee
No comments:
Post a Comment