Ok, am I the only one in the world who follows the Duggar's? For those who don't they are the family from Arkansas that has 18 kids that all start with "J". Well she was pregnant with baby #19. Apparently (according to the news) she started having some gall bladder trouble and had to go into the hospital. I guess this led to some contractions and they had to deliver the baby at 25 weeks. So from what I can tell they had a 1 lb.? oz. baby girl Josie. According to the news she is doing as good as can be at 25 weeks.
Anyway, the whole point to this blog is that as weird as it seems to all of us that they have 19 kids I plan to pray for that baby girl. They have entrusted their entire lives to God and whether you agree with their decisions or not I think that the way they are raising their children is amazing. I have watched their show for a few years now and feel I have learned a thing or two from them and look forward to their show every week.
So pray for little Josie.
How scarey... I will def add her to my prayer list!
ReplyDeleteI love the Duggars!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I first heard about this today, I got goosebumps. 1 lb, 6 oz, what a fragile life. So scary.
I haven't watched in awhile, I hadn't heard they had another one. Will definitely pray.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard, either. I wonder how this will affect their light hearted reality show!
ReplyDeleteI like the show because my dad had 9 brothers and sisters, so it makes me think of what it could have been like growing up in his household with a family of 10!